Thursday, November 7, 2013

Scream Scene!

Take a scroll down the side of the page to our fundraising thermometer.  You might notice the amount raised . . .

JUST WENT UP $4000!!!!!!!!
 
We received a grant today!  I literally thought my jaw was dislocated as it dropped to the floor!  When I finally regained an ounce of composure and closed my mouth, my jaw was sore.  No joke - it was open that wide!!  Running to Jon's office, I found he was in the middle of a phone call with a client.  I had to hide behind a chair so I would not be a distraction to him.  As quietly as possible, I laid on the floor and screamed into it, "Thank you Jesus!!" over and over.  When finally I shared the news, the smile on his face was so beautiful!
 
What a ride the adoption journey can be!  Down days struggling with all the fears and worry about how everything will work out.  Up days when we get new information about our sweet boy.  Down.  Up.  Today we are UP!  We also received news a few hours ago that our dossier should be heading to China next week!  And then this!  Ahhhh!!  Needless to mention, it's a scream scene in the Hudson house today!  Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment