Friday, November 22, 2013

A New Career

Dear Friends and Family -

If you are looking for unique and thoughtful Christmas gifts this year, I have a wonderful suggestion!!  I am now an Independent Designer with Origami Owl.  We make beautiful, customizable lockets and jewelry with charms that let you tell YOUR story.  Here’s a pic:

The company was just established a few years ago, so this is a wonderful opportunity to have or give something original this Christmas season.  I can also provide gift certificates, and send you a wish list if you want to drop a “hint” to someone about the gift you would like to receive!
Check out my website:  www.christellahudson.origamiowl.com
I would love to help you host a Jewelry Bar (party) and earn FREE products for yourself!!  With so many people looking for Christmas gifts right now, it’s very easy to earn free jewelry.  Even if you’re out-of-town, we can set up a catalog party!
Our motto is:  “You tell stories with words . . . we tell stories with jewelry.”  I began this venture to help raise funds for our adoption process, so this jewelry has the added blessing of helping change the stories of TWO orphans!!  Thank you for your time!
smiles,
Christella :)
 

Below are photos of some of my customers creations!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment