Thursday, September 5, 2013

McDonald's Mania!

 
While I know it is not my strong suit, I vow to keep this blog entry short! 
THANK YOU to all the wonderful people who came out to support the McDonald's fundraiser event, and to those of you who tried to make it but could not.  Many of you went through the drive-thru, so I know we did not see everyone, but we sincerely appreciate your support.  This is a prime example of many people doing something simple, that ends up helping exponentially!
 
McDonald's Grand Total:
$421!!  Sha-wow!





 
We have another fundraiser next Thursday, and just want to emphasize that we do not expect every person to be able to attend every single event.  I hope it's not a bother to receive an email or facebook invite, we just never know when an event might be a convenient opportunity for you to help.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment